THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Is it Possible....

that I still have three weeks left? I feel like I am due tomorrow. All I can do is sleep, eat, pee. Sleep, eat, pee.

Sleepeatpee.

I am utterly uncomfortable at all times. Whether I am sitting and bloated and wanting to lay down with my feet up, or I am half-laying on the couch, probably aggravating John (who is dear enough not to say anything) with my contact adjusting, or laying in bed moving myself, my body pillow, my regular pillow, and John around nearly every moment trying to get in a painless position.

John's dad asked me the other day if I was big enough to lay on my tummy and be a merry-go-round for the kids. I laughed hysterically at the time. Then I went to the store to buy a bassinet, and the guy at the counter asked me if I was having twins.




Not so funny anymore.

My butt hurts from sitting all day at work.

0 comments: