THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Wasting Away...Time

So, there's no life growing inside me anymore. I cried so much, it was certainly more than my own tears shed, and I'm certain that she(?) left me at least a casket of tears to feel her by. I can't say I am empty of tears, because they still fall, but I am surely painfully close to that point.

I've also been sick. Food poisoning or stomach flu or stomach virus. Something. I don't know. What I do know is that even after I stopped eating, it still kept coming out of me, which didn't make any sense.

I've also tried writing poetry, which is generally the best outlet for me, because I can post, somewhat anonymously, on AllPoetry, and just let it all out. Unfortunately, I am also apparently devoid of inspiration. I even had to look up the damn word earlier because the only word that came to mind was influence. I'm even losing my sense of language.

How horrid.

I am about as empty as a person can be at this point. I can feel it...the emptiness, filling up my heart and soul and veins and everything.

0 comments: