THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Princess and the iPad

People are funny to watch and listen to. I am sure I am no different.

She acts like a ditz and it is amusing to see her put on the airs of a princess and parade herself around the males. She even calls herself Princess and has a tiara on her desk. I used to be annoyed by her, then aggravated. Now she's become dull if not amusing white noise.

He bought an iPad. He showed it to me from across the cubicles. In less than a second I went from mildly jealous to wildly amused at how much he paid for it ($800) to a cross between the two. It came with a keyboard. If I were going to pay $800 for a piece of electronics, it would be (if not a dslr) a very good laptop with all the trimmings. $800. Cheez. Maybe if I played with it, I would think differently. I must get to a store and find out what would prompt someone to pay that much for anything.

She talks like a pure bred country girl, acts like (she thinks she is) the Queen of England, and is one of the few people on the planet than continually annoy me without bias. Generally, even if someone annoys me on a regular basis, sympathy or empathy regulates my agitation with their existence so as not to be a flat line of aggravation. Not with her. Everything about her screams fake, even the fact that she accuses other people of being fake.

I don't understand how the people around her get any work done because all she wants to do is talk.



I suppose I am in a foul mood because I am 8 months pregnant, my back hurts, I am tired, and I have severe heartburn.

But still.

Got to love watching the masses.



One of them commented on me the other day, saying I never say anything.
I do. I have a lot to say. I have worlds to say. I just don't say it out loud.

0 comments: